Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- Ushering in the ‘Golden Age’ of research & insightsWe are standing on the edge of a new ‘Golden Age’ for research and insights. The increasing volume of data, now the world’s most valuable resource, is undoubtedly a catalyst in this situation – but this new ‘Golden Age’ isn’t going to come in of its own volition. We first… Read more »
- In a time of crisis it’s vital all data is ‘good’Working from home and worried about the future of your business? You are not alone in a very challenging economic environment. Nevertheless, forward-thinking businesses have an opportunity to use the time and space outside their busy office wisely. They have the chance to think about how they can improve their… Read more »
- Unlocking the True Value of UGCNowadays, everyone is a content creator. With almost everybody armed with a smartphone, nothing goes undocumented – whether that be an unfolding event or a freak weather phenomenon. In fact, according to Statista, the number of video hours uploaded every 60 seconds grew by 40% between 2014 and 2019. The… Read more »
- Unlocking the power of premium location dataLocation-based marketing is a powerful strategy for brands, allowing them to reach consumers with localised and contextually relevant messages. Brands are also investing huge sums of money to run effective campaigns. In fact, marketers will spend an incredible $70 billion on mobile location-targeted advertising in 2019, according to eMarketer. It stands within reason that brands wanting to drive real-world… Read more »
- Technology Drives Value in 2020When the ultimate space cadet and entrepreneur Elon Musk, tells the world in an on-stage interview that, when entering new businesses, “I do zero market research whatsoever,” you know you are in interesting times. 2019 had more twists and turns than the latest Netflix blockbuster. New players invested in the… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever
- Google Business Profiles Can Now Be Updated via Google Maps, SearchGoogle Business Profiles can now be updated directly via Google Maps and search. Google My Business product lead Tom Pritchard said in a blog post that business owners can create posts, reply to reviews, add photos and update their business information directly via Google Maps and search. They must first… Read more »
- Instagram to Holders of Suspicious Accounts: Identify YourselvesInstagram is taking steps to weed out coordinated inauthentic behavior and keep its platform bot-free. The Facebook-owned photo- and video-sharing network said Thursday that in cases where it sees a pattern of behavior that could potentially be inauthentic, it will require the account holder to verify their identity by submitting… Read more »
- Apple Is Portrayed as the Evil Empire in 1984 Ad Parody From FortniteJust about any advertising professional or student ends up learning about Apple's iconic 1984 ad. The TBWA\Chiat\Day-created, Ridley Scott-directed classic played on the ominous theme of George Orwell's novel. The spot tweaked the establishment's nose when it first ran, painting the tech industry as monolithic, scary and cold. Fast forward… Read more »
- 35% of Americans Think Brands Should Extend Their Facebook Boycott to Create Credible ChangeWhen the Facebook boycott began in June, media experts and buyers told Adweek it was "unlikely" to see a "sizable ad boycott--let alone one that rattles Facebook." But after nearly 1,100 businesses and more than 100 nonprofits pulled their ads from the platform through July as part of the #StopHateForProfit… Read more »
- Denny’s Chief Brand Officer Says Consumers Are Adapting, but Want Brands to Solve Problems, tooThis week, Denny's unveiled a new advertising campaign to say that it's open for business--and making it safe for customers to come in. "We're finding that what our guests and potential guests are looking to hear is not just what menu items we are offering, but how we are adapting… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever