Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- What makes a high-performing Story, according to InstagramFollowing research into the performance of thousands of Stories on its platform, Instagram has released insights on what makes them so effective. According to Facebook IQ, 58% of Story viewers become more interested in a brand after watching them featured in a Story. With 500 million monthly active users, Stories… Read more »
- Questioning the quality of location dataBrand managers may be shocked to learn that they could save up to 80% on their location-based targeting spend by removing inaccurate and poor-quality data. Despite the explosion of mobile marketing, the potential for fraud has been overlooked, and bad actors in the industry have taken advantage. With such huge… Read more »
- As banking reaches new tech heights, digital communication will play an even more critical role in CXToday’s banks are almost unrecognisable from what they were even a decade ago. Thanks to technology, the primary locus of banking has moved from the branch to the computer and, currently, the smartphone. It’s been an incredibly rapid period of evolution, which hasn’t always been easy on the industry’s incumbents.… Read more »
- Data is Money – Don’t Waste itThere are a number of things that we as a species have considered to be most valuable throughout history. In another age, it would have been normal to trade the goods you produce for salt. As society developed, salt would turn to gold and then to oil. Today marks a… Read more »
- How DevOps can cope with foldable phonesFoldable phones are back. Samsung, LG, and Huawei have already experimented with the form factor, albeit with mixed levels of success. Most recently, Google reported that it is looking into foldable technology and has been prototyping foldable displays for some time. However, despite the reported teething problems, for example the… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever
- 5 Things to Know About Disney+ as the Streaming Service Debuts TodayThe year's most anticipated streaming service has finally arrived: Disney+ premieres in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands today, marking a new era for an entertainment giant whose business has long centered on theatrical releases and linear television distribution. The service, which Disney is positioning as the cornerstone of its… Read more »
- Facebook Gives Users of Its iOS, Android Apps More Control Over Their Shortcut BarsFacebook is rolling out a way for users of its flagship iOS and Android applications to customize the shortcuts in their navigation bars. People will have the option of hiding shortcuts to features they don't access often, such as video destination Facebook Watch, ecommerce hub Facebook Marketplace, recent addition Facebook… Read more »
- Twitter Rolls Out Its Topics Feature to iOS Users GloballyThe Topics feature Twitter began testing in August is now available worldwide on iOS, with Android and the web set to follow Wednesday. Hot takes? Always. Hot topics? Brand new. Now you can follow specific topics to discover the Tweets you care about. pic.twitter.com/3tVBRFuTYd -- Twitter (@Twitter) November 11, 2019… Read more »
- Warner Bros. Adds an AR Component to the YouTube Trailer for Scoob!Why just watch the trailer for an upcoming animated feature film when you can take a selfie with the star? Warner Bros. Pictures is promoting Scoob!--which is set to hit theaters May 15, 2020--with the first-ever movie trailer on YouTube to embed augmented reality. Fans viewing the trailer via the… Read more »
- ABC Will Stop Reporting Live-Plus-Same-Day RatingsFollowing a Brandweek panel last week, ABC Entertainment president Karey Burke told Adweek that she was ready to move her network away from reporting live-plus-same-day ratings. Today, she made it official: ABC will no longer report that metric, except for live programming. "This move aligns us with how we evaluate… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever