Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- Unlocking the power of premium location dataLocation-based marketing is a powerful strategy for brands, allowing them to reach consumers with localised and contextually relevant messages. Brands are also investing huge sums of money to run effective campaigns. In fact, marketers will spend an incredible $70 billion on mobile location-targeted advertising in 2019, according to eMarketer. It stands within reason that brands wanting to drive real-world… Read more »
- Technology Drives Value in 2020When the ultimate space cadet and entrepreneur Elon Musk, tells the world in an on-stage interview that, when entering new businesses, “I do zero market research whatsoever,” you know you are in interesting times. 2019 had more twists and turns than the latest Netflix blockbuster. New players invested in the… Read more »
- Technology has changed the world for the better—but it must keep its human elementIn a recent Washington Post op-ed, Eric Schatzberg, author of Technology: Critical History of a Concept, made the argument that technology has been stripped of its human essence. He cites Steve Jobs, who famously said that ‘technology alone is not enough’. To create a better world, he added, we need… Read more »
- What makes a high-performing Story, according to InstagramFollowing research into the performance of thousands of Stories on its platform, Instagram has released insights on what makes them so effective. According to Facebook IQ, 58% of Story viewers become more interested in a brand after watching them featured in a Story. With 500 million monthly active users, Stories… Read more »
- Questioning the quality of location dataBrand managers may be shocked to learn that they could save up to 80% on their location-based targeting spend by removing inaccurate and poor-quality data. Despite the explosion of mobile marketing, the potential for fraud has been overlooked, and bad actors in the industry have taken advantage. With such huge… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever
- The WHO and CDC Are All Over Social Media, but Are They Making a Difference?As the coronavirus spreads around the world, it leaves a trail of misinformation in its wake. On social media, where the algorithms reward engaging content regardless of its veracity, platforms like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube carry the hefty burden of cleaning up harmful rumors from innocent users, bogus claims from… Read more »
- Infographic: #BiasCorrect Campaign Results Show There’s Still Work to Be DoneCatalyst's #BiasCorrect campaign grew in its second year in terms of participation (a 52% increase) and scope of inclusion. The project features photos of women accompanied by stereotypical words alongside alternate adjectives. Donated media that ran the campaign on New York bus shelters, Captivate elevator screens, Hulu and digital helped… Read more »
- 5 Ways Marketers Can Mobilize and Find Inspiration During the PandemicThere's no other way to say it: We are facing an unprecedented international crisis in COVID-19, a pandemic that's rapidly unfolding before our eyes. The information evolves daily. The road ahead is tough to see. But one thing is clear: The hard work has just begun. Stopping the spread requires… Read more »
- The Upside of Quarantine? One-on-One Networking and Mentorships Are ThrivingWhile the coronavirus pandemic has clearly had a stalling effect on the marketing industry, the global lockdown of home quarantine has had one unexpected benefit for rising talent in the field: a surging interest in one-on-one mentorship and networking. Fueled both by the exponential growth in daily usage of video… Read more »
- 18 Champions of Diversity and Inclusion, and the Younger Generation They’re MentoringMarketing both reflects and perpetuates how people think about each other and the world around them--which is why it's so important that the people shaping those messages are truly representative of the audiences they serve. For the second year running, we're proud to have teamed up with Adcolor members and… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever