Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- What makes a high-performing Story, according to InstagramFollowing research into the performance of thousands of Stories on its platform, Instagram has released insights on what makes them so effective. According to Facebook IQ, 58% of Story viewers become more interested in a brand after watching them featured in a Story. With 500 million monthly active users, Stories… Read more »
- Questioning the quality of location dataBrand managers may be shocked to learn that they could save up to 80% on their location-based targeting spend by removing inaccurate and poor-quality data. Despite the explosion of mobile marketing, the potential for fraud has been overlooked, and bad actors in the industry have taken advantage. With such huge… Read more »
- As banking reaches new tech heights, digital communication will play an even more critical role in CXToday’s banks are almost unrecognisable from what they were even a decade ago. Thanks to technology, the primary locus of banking has moved from the branch to the computer and, currently, the smartphone. It’s been an incredibly rapid period of evolution, which hasn’t always been easy on the industry’s incumbents.… Read more »
- Data is Money – Don’t Waste itThere are a number of things that we as a species have considered to be most valuable throughout history. In another age, it would have been normal to trade the goods you produce for salt. As society developed, salt would turn to gold and then to oil. Today marks a… Read more »
- How DevOps can cope with foldable phonesFoldable phones are back. Samsung, LG, and Huawei have already experimented with the form factor, albeit with mixed levels of success. Most recently, Google reported that it is looking into foldable technology and has been prototyping foldable displays for some time. However, despite the reported teething problems, for example the… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever
- Rubicon Project Adds Header Bidding Tools With RTK.io AcquisitionDigital ad-tech company Rubicon Project has acquired a suite of header bidding tools with the $11 million purchase of RTK.io, the second high-profile purchase under its current leadership. With the all-cash transaction, Rubicon Project now has a set of header bidding tools built on the open-source Prebid standard, which it… Read more »
- LinkedIn: Here’s How to Cancel an EventLinkedIn recently launched LinkedIn Events for all users around the world. The feature allows users to create events and then invite their connections to attend. If you ever need to cancel an event you've created, our guide will show you how this is done. Note: These screenshots were captured in… Read more »
- On the Adweek Podcast: The Making of the 2019 Hot ListOur 2019 rankings of the most influential players in media, marketing and pop culture are here! On this week's episode of Yeah, That's Probably an Ad, we talk about who made the 2019 Adweek Hot List and why. Plus, TV/Media editor Jason Lynch weighs in on the timelessness of Friends;… Read more »
- Bid Shading Is Covering for Inefficient Programmatic AlgorithmsAs programmatic advertising has increasingly become the norm for brands, both SSPs and DSPs have added more tools for helping marketers price bids. Recently, bid shading has become a popular method for helping marketers save money by setting bid prices in first-price auctions. What bid shading does is use an… Read more »
- Why Brands Need to Put the Consumers’ Wants and Needs at the Heart of Marketing StrategiesIn an age guided by engagement metrics, clicks, likes and follows, I find myself returning to a lesson that I learned early on in my career. As a marketer, your job is to listen to your consumers, and above all else, understand their needs, wants and motivations. Our world is… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever