Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- Questioning the quality of location dataBrand managers may be shocked to learn that they could save up to 80% on their location-based targeting spend by removing inaccurate and poor-quality data. Despite the explosion of mobile marketing, the potential for fraud has been overlooked, and bad actors in the industry have taken advantage. With such huge… Read more »
- As banking reaches new tech heights, digital communication will play an even more critical role in CXToday’s banks are almost unrecognisable from what they were even a decade ago. Thanks to technology, the primary locus of banking has moved from the branch to the computer and, currently, the smartphone. It’s been an incredibly rapid period of evolution, which hasn’t always been easy on the industry’s incumbents.… Read more »
- Data is Money – Don’t Waste itThere are a number of things that we as a species have considered to be most valuable throughout history. In another age, it would have been normal to trade the goods you produce for salt. As society developed, salt would turn to gold and then to oil. Today marks a… Read more »
- How DevOps can cope with foldable phonesFoldable phones are back. Samsung, LG, and Huawei have already experimented with the form factor, albeit with mixed levels of success. Most recently, Google reported that it is looking into foldable technology and has been prototyping foldable displays for some time. However, despite the reported teething problems, for example the… Read more »
- Mastering AI in advertising is a marathon, not a sprintArtificial Intelligence (AI) has been filling column inches for a while now – and for good reason. The tech is set to be transformative: whether its health, retail, automotive, or even education, AI is creating buzz across the board. Marketing and adtech are no different, but require their own specific,… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason
- Heineken Reminds Fans That Watching Soccer Should Not Be a Solo EndeavorSports can bring people together. For the duration of a match, people wearing a team's colors are allies, and the opposition is the enemy. The fandom community runs deep and is the first step in quite a few friendships. As such, watching sports with friends and other fans is almost… Read more »
- London’s Air Pollution Is a Public Health Crisis Hiding in Plain SightThis story is part of a week-long series on climate change and sustainability. It's in partnership with Covering Climate Now, a global journalism initiative to cover climate change in the week leading up to the U.N. Summit on climate change in New York on Sept. 23. Click here to learn… Read more »
- This Company Wants to Be the U.K.’s Answer to Rent the RunwaySince Rent the Runway's 2009 debut, clothing rental has become a major U.S. retail trend. Rent the Runway, for example, entered unicorn status after hitting a billion-dollar valuation in March and has since expanded beyond solely selling special-occasion wear to offering unlimited subscriptions for everyday basics. And challenger brands aren't… Read more »
- How Oracle Is Acclimating to a Pro-Privacy ClimateOracle was dealt a significant blow by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), leading the company to effectively pull the plug on its audience measurement tool AddThis because of the restrictions on third-party data. The legislation, which many interpret as a harbinger of things to come from legislators… Read more »
- Equal Parts Is a New Kitchen Brand That Also Helps You CookDespite the overabundance of meal kits and the resources to turn any cooked dish into an Instagram masterpiece, millennials are eating out more compared to other generations. And yet, direct-to-consumer startups from Great Jones to Potluck are swooping in to change up the habits of a generation that's supposedly used… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason