Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- Steps to safeguard location-based ad spendOur location has become pivotal to our mobile lives. From Uber pinpointing exactly where we need a ride from, to dating apps which connect us with people nearby, sharing our location vastly improves the service we get. The power of location in advertising is not lost on the majority of… Read more »
- Secrets of a successful Snapchat advertising strategySocial media has grown into a dominant business tool as marketers have increasingly realised its potential for reaching key audiences. Today, 74% of businesses believe social media is a key component to their marketing strategy, with 2.77 billion people expected to use social platforms worldwide by 2019. But investing in… Read more »
- The Right Way To Approach Digital Asset ManagementHere’s a scenario most ad teams will (unfortunately) be able to relate to: Dana, your best sales rep, contacts Jasmeen, a graphic designer she knows in Marketing, to see where the most recent version of the new client video is located. Jasmeen helpfully looks through the files in her local… Read more »
- Going beyond the product – trends that will shape customer experience in 2019In a world where customer experience is now as important as – or even more so – than the product itself, brands can no longer compete based just on price and functionality. They need to be relevant and they need to provide value. In order to do that, they need… Read more »
- How a ‘segment of one’ approach can help businesses connect with their customersA broad-brush approach to marketing and customer engagement, characterised by basic segmentation, is no longer an effective way of connecting with a new generation of consumers. Customer expectations have grown considerably, meaning that marketers must innovate as they find new ways of understanding and engaging their customers. Our Connected Customer… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason
- Pinterest Files for IPO, Will Be Listed on NYSE as ‘PINS’Pinterest filed for an initial public offering Friday afternoon, joining the fray of major tech IPOs in 2019 and offering a window into its finances for the first time. The 9-year-old platform, on which users "pin" and organize images as they surf the web, shop and browse other users' digital… Read more »
- On World Water Day, Bacardi Asks Unicode to Drop All Plastic Straws From EmojisThe final resting place for most plastic straws is the ocean, where they can be deadly to turtles, sea birds and fish. That's why some major brands, including Starbucks, have been considering doing away with plastic straws. Now there's a brand that's looking to cut plastic straws from an unexpected… Read more »
- The Digital Duopoly Still Reigns the Ad World, According to a New ReportPresidential candidates have been proclaiming to break them up, and self-inflicted security crises abound, but still, Facebook and Google continue to rake in the lion's share of digital ad spend, according to a new a eMarketer report released yesterday. Both Facebook and Google weathered a less-than-flattering news cycle to emerge… Read more »
- CVS Is Partnering With Brands Like Medterra to Sell CBD Products in StoresThe California-based CBD brand Medterra is about to get more mainstream visibility, thanks to a rollout in a major pharmacy chain--and some clever digital advertising. This week, CVS Pharmacy began stocking the shelves of 500 stores in seven states (California, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and Tennessee) with products that… Read more »
- Google Mulls Third-Party Ad-Targeting RestrictionsAmid heightened public concern over data privacy, Google is contemplating a number of changes to its consumer- and advertiser-facing tools, with potential changes that could have far-reaching implications for how online media is monetized. A number of different working groups across the organization have been tasked in recent months with… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason