Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- Contextual targeting revisitedAs advancements in technology make personalized, targeted ads more relevant to consumers, contextual targeting has taken a back seat to data-rich advertising. However, thanks to the arrival of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe, contextual targeting is making a comeback. Changes such as GDPR and the forthcoming California… Read more »
- Social. A modern renaissance?Image credit: Jake Ward Mastering social for your brand or business is an ever-changing challenge, with platforms evolving and people’s finite attention constantly shifting. Recent data breaches and the ongoing push to monetise access to audiences is leading people to question the role of some platforms in their lives. If… Read more »
- A single customer view – shining a light on the most important personToday, customer expectations are evolving at an uncomfortable pace for retailers. Customers expect your brand to understand what’s important to them as a consumer. They want personalised experiences and to be shown things that are relevant and timely. This combined with a highly competitive nature and its razor-thin margins makes retail… Read more »
- Making omnichannel engagement much more than an e-receiptYour average consumer tends to buy with their hearts and justify with their heads. This duality has become even more pronounced over the past decade as the ubiquity of technology has created a phenomenon dubbed the ‘always-on consumer’. This breed of shopper has essentially taken the upper-hand in the purchasing… Read more »
- What happened to the wonder of Wearable Tech?Wearable tech in its current guise smashed onto the scene in early 2000 pioneering the way transforming and transcending every category from jewellery and glasses to frocks and footwear offering consumers the ultimate fluidity in on the go connectivity. From Dick Tracy to Back to The Future it is a… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason
- Bravo and Oxygen’s Free Loyalty Programs Will Reward Viewers With Exclusive ContentFor those jonesing for more content from your favorite Bravolebrities, Bravo and Oxygen Media are answering the call. The networks are launching new loyalty programs in June, called Bravo Insider and Oxygen's Detective Den. The programs will be free of charge and give members programming that includes additional behind-the-scenes footage,… Read more »
- Podcasters Are the New Influencers. Here’s How to Leverage Them in Your StrategiesWhile on the surface it may seem like podcasters and social media influencers have very little in common (namely, we can't see podcasters or what they are eating or how cute their pet is), there may actually be a great deal we can learn from the early days of influencer… Read more »
- Home Depot Is Betting That America’s Miserable Movers Will Make Good CustomersIn case you haven't experienced it yourself, moving sucks. A recent survey of 2,000 Americans conducted by Life Storage revealed that the average move entails two nights of lost sleep, two arguments with a partner, and two crying jags. Nearly a third of Americans consider moving to be more stressful… Read more »
- Sephora Turned Applications for Its Influencer Program Into a Social Media EventFor most brands, selecting which influencers to work with is a cloak-and-dagger process filled with discreet meetings and non-disclosure agreements. But earlier this year, Sephora opened up its decision-making process to influencer communities through a new program called #SephoraSquad, a roster of influencers who will have an ongoing relationship with… Read more »
- Apple Is Cannes Lions’ 2019 Creative Marketer of the YearThe Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity announced this morning that Apple will receive the Creative Marketer of the Year honor at this year's festivities in Southern France next month. Tor Myhren, vp of marketing communications for the tech giant and former creative lead at Grey, will accept the award on… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason