Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- What makes a high-performing Story, according to InstagramFollowing research into the performance of thousands of Stories on its platform, Instagram has released insights on what makes them so effective. According to Facebook IQ, 58% of Story viewers become more interested in a brand after watching them featured in a Story. With 500 million monthly active users, Stories… Read more »
- Questioning the quality of location dataBrand managers may be shocked to learn that they could save up to 80% on their location-based targeting spend by removing inaccurate and poor-quality data. Despite the explosion of mobile marketing, the potential for fraud has been overlooked, and bad actors in the industry have taken advantage. With such huge… Read more »
- As banking reaches new tech heights, digital communication will play an even more critical role in CXToday’s banks are almost unrecognisable from what they were even a decade ago. Thanks to technology, the primary locus of banking has moved from the branch to the computer and, currently, the smartphone. It’s been an incredibly rapid period of evolution, which hasn’t always been easy on the industry’s incumbents.… Read more »
- Data is Money – Don’t Waste itThere are a number of things that we as a species have considered to be most valuable throughout history. In another age, it would have been normal to trade the goods you produce for salt. As society developed, salt would turn to gold and then to oil. Today marks a… Read more »
- How DevOps can cope with foldable phonesFoldable phones are back. Samsung, LG, and Huawei have already experimented with the form factor, albeit with mixed levels of success. Most recently, Google reported that it is looking into foldable technology and has been prototyping foldable displays for some time. However, despite the reported teething problems, for example the… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever
- Hyundai America Announces New CMOIt took only the weekend for Hyundai Motor America to find its new CMO. The carmaker announced today that it would be replacing Dean Evans, who stepped down on Friday, with Angela Zepeda. Zepeda comes from Hyundai's agency of record, Innocean USA, where she served as senior vice president and… Read more »
- Nielsen Can Now Measure (Some) Amazon Prime Video RatingsTwo years after Nielsen rolled out its SVOD Content Ratings to measure viewership for Netflix programs, the company is expanding the service to also cover Amazon Prime Video. The SVOD Content Ratings tool will now measure audiences for Amazon Prime Video content through connected televisions and smart TV devices in… Read more »
- Australian Newspapers Redacted Their Front Pages for Press FreedomDaily newspapers in Australia had a powerful way of showing their advocacy for press freedom--by not showing everything. The front pages on Monday were heavily redacted in a stunt to show the need for independent reporting. Australia's Right to Know, a coalition of media organizations and advocacy groups that was… Read more »
- Impeachment Could Mean Less Ad Space for BrandsImpeachment is essentially the only constitutional remedy for a president that might represent an existential threat to the country. And it can play out in any number of scenarios. Although it has been a relatively short time since the whistleblower charges, to a large extent we already know that we're… Read more »
- Still Alive and Kik-ing: MediaLab Acquires Messaging App That Was Headed for ShutdownReports of the demise of messaging application Kik turned out to be greatly exaggerated, as holding company MediaLab revealed late last week that it will acquire the app, which will remain active, but it will introduce advertising. MediaLab said in a blog post on the Kik website, "We believe that… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever