Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- Questioning the quality of location dataBrand managers may be shocked to learn that they could save up to 80% on their location-based targeting spend by removing inaccurate and poor-quality data. Despite the explosion of mobile marketing, the potential for fraud has been overlooked, and bad actors in the industry have taken advantage. With such huge… Read more »
- As banking reaches new tech heights, digital communication will play an even more critical role in CXToday’s banks are almost unrecognisable from what they were even a decade ago. Thanks to technology, the primary locus of banking has moved from the branch to the computer and, currently, the smartphone. It’s been an incredibly rapid period of evolution, which hasn’t always been easy on the industry’s incumbents.… Read more »
- Data is Money – Don’t Waste itThere are a number of things that we as a species have considered to be most valuable throughout history. In another age, it would have been normal to trade the goods you produce for salt. As society developed, salt would turn to gold and then to oil. Today marks a… Read more »
- How DevOps can cope with foldable phonesFoldable phones are back. Samsung, LG, and Huawei have already experimented with the form factor, albeit with mixed levels of success. Most recently, Google reported that it is looking into foldable technology and has been prototyping foldable displays for some time. However, despite the reported teething problems, for example the… Read more »
- Mastering AI in advertising is a marathon, not a sprintArtificial Intelligence (AI) has been filling column inches for a while now – and for good reason. The tech is set to be transformative: whether its health, retail, automotive, or even education, AI is creating buzz across the board. Marketing and adtech are no different, but require their own specific,… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason
- How Mountain Dew Turned a Geography Error Into a Source of Love for the BrandHow you respond to a mistake can say a lot. When Mountain Dew rolled out its "Dewnited States" campaign, featuring cans representing each state and an overarching ad campaign which featured a noticeable error: the upper peninsula, a part of Michigan, was shaded in the same green and white pattern… Read more »
- Puma’s Soccer Athletes Find Their Flow With SpotifyAthletic gear maker Puma incorporated music-streaming platform Spotify into the rollout of its Anthem Pack football boots. In what Spotify called a first-of-its-kind partnership, Puma's Find Your Flow initiative included playlists from soccer stars including Antoine Griezmann, Romelu Lukaku and Luis Su?rez. Each playlist will feature bespoke cover artwork and… Read more »
- ‘We Ready’ Chant Builds to a Dramatic Crescendo as the NFL Kicks Off Its 100th SeasonReady or not, it's football season. While the NFL preseason has been going strong for a couple weeks now, the league is celebrating its impending 100th season with a new campaign from 72andSunny Los Angeles. The 60-second spot "We Ready" is centered around a chant of that line by fans… Read more »
- Kroger Is Using a New Shoppable Offering on TikTok to Try and Sell Back-to-School StaplesKroger is running a campaign on TikTok that lets users shop for its products within the app. With back-to-school season in full swing, the grocery chain is running a sponsored hashtag challenge, an ad format that brands can use to engage with users by encouraging them to make videos using… Read more »
- Twitter Is Testing a Filter for Direct Message RequestsTwitter is giving people a way to avoid seeing unwanted direct message requests altogether. The social network said in a tweet that it is testing a filter in users' DM requests to hide unwanted messages. Unwanted messages aren't fun. So we're testing a filter in your DM requests to keep… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason