Advertising Insdustry News
Advertising News Philippines
Be updated on the industry’s latest with press releases, blogs, downloadables and more.
Stay tuned for more exciting content!
- Questioning the quality of location dataBrand managers may be shocked to learn that they could save up to 80% on their location-based targeting spend by removing inaccurate and poor-quality data. Despite the explosion of mobile marketing, the potential for fraud has been overlooked, and bad actors in the industry have taken advantage. With such huge… Read more »
- As banking reaches new tech heights, digital communication will play an even more critical role in CXToday’s banks are almost unrecognisable from what they were even a decade ago. Thanks to technology, the primary locus of banking has moved from the branch to the computer and, currently, the smartphone. It’s been an incredibly rapid period of evolution, which hasn’t always been easy on the industry’s incumbents.… Read more »
- Data is Money – Don’t Waste itThere are a number of things that we as a species have considered to be most valuable throughout history. In another age, it would have been normal to trade the goods you produce for salt. As society developed, salt would turn to gold and then to oil. Today marks a… Read more »
- How DevOps can cope with foldable phonesFoldable phones are back. Samsung, LG, and Huawei have already experimented with the form factor, albeit with mixed levels of success. Most recently, Google reported that it is looking into foldable technology and has been prototyping foldable displays for some time. However, despite the reported teething problems, for example the… Read more »
- Mastering AI in advertising is a marathon, not a sprintArtificial Intelligence (AI) has been filling column inches for a while now – and for good reason. The tech is set to be transformative: whether its health, retail, automotive, or even education, AI is creating buzz across the board. Marketing and adtech are no different, but require their own specific,… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason
- The Biggest Questions We Have For the TV Industry Going Into 2019 TCA Summer Press TourSome media companies still haven't yet confirmed they are done with upfront negotiations, but it's now time to shift the focus to the other major TV event during the summer: the Television Critics Association's summer press tour, which starts Tuesday at the Beverly Hilton in L.A. Once again, more than… Read more »
- Kroger Names DDB New York as Its First-Ever Agency of RecordKroger, the largest grocer in the United States and the second-largest retailer behind Walmart, has named its first-ever creative agency of record. After a review process conducted by the brand, without the help of a search firm, DDB New York will take on creative duties for the flagship company and… Read more »
- After 28 Years, Out-of-Home Trade Body Has a New CEO in IAB’s Anna BagerThe Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA), the trade body that represents the out-of-home advertising industry, has tapped Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) executive vice president Anna Bager as its next president and CEO. Bager will start the role in September. She replaces Nancy Fletcher, who has led the… Read more »
- Amazon Might Use 3D Body Scans to Customize Clothes—and Also Capture Your DataAmazon certainly isn't the first brand to experiment with 3D body scans, but it may be the first to really give consumers the willies. In May, Amazon made headlines for offering $25 gift cards in exchange for the scans, which raised concerns about not only its intent but potential breaches… Read more »
- It’s Time Brands Add Genuine Consciousness Into Their Marketing MixWhen John Mackey, co-founder and CEO of Whole Foods, and a university professor published Conscious Capitalism in 2014, a slew of advertising and marketing campaigns that espoused purpose-led conceits swept the awards at Cannes and the Effies the year prior. In fact, 2013 could be considered a breakthrough year for… Read more »
Powered by Theme Mason